1) Cookies policy
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and is stored on the user’s terminal, which may be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can make your next visit easier and make the site more useful for you. Cookies play a very important role in improving user experiences on the web.
2) Type of cookies
Technical cookies, which include:
(1) navigation or session cookies: these are essential to allowing the User to navigate the site and use its services. It would be impossible, in fact, to provide the services requested by the User without them. Examples are cookies designed to make home banking transactions secure, for instance, or cookies that save purchases in online shopping as well as those that facilitate the downloading of webpages visited;
(2) Performance/analytical cookies: these gather information relating to the pages most often visited by Users, and error or malfunction messages relating, for example, to incorrect displaying of web pages; they don’t collect personal information regarding individual Users, simply aggregate information useful to improving the functioning of the site;
(3) Cookies functional to the usability of the Site and services (“functionality cookies”): these allow the site to remember certain information chosen by the User or referable to him/her (for example, user name, pre-selected language, nationality, preferences) to improve the navigation experience; they can also allow the recording of choices made regarding the layout of pages visited or facilitate the provision of services requested by the User (for instance, by saving the geographical area the User comes from and automatically linking the services requested to it). They gather personal data which normally remain anonymous;
Profiling cookies, which include:
(1) Targeting or marketing cookies: these remember the browsing patterns of the User with the aim of providing the latter with advertising messages that correspond to his/her interests and preferences or to avoid resending the same advertising message as well as to measure the efficacy of advertising campaigns through statistical analysis of data;
(2) Third party targeting or marketing cookies: these are used in certain cases by advertising operators with the consent of the site manager and can supply not just the manager of the site but also third-party advertisers with information on the User’s navigation habits.
Opting Out of Cookies
For detailed information on how to do this, look in your browser’s help information, or for an overview of the most common browsers, you can visit:
Advertising companies also enable you to opt-out of receiving targeted advertising, if you would prefer to do so. This does not stop cookies being set, but it does stop these companies using and collecting some data. For more information and opt-out controls, please go to: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
The site uses the Google Analytics tool, this tool helps website and app owners to understand how visitors interact with the content they own. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate statistics on the use of the website without personal identification of individual visitors by Google.
In addition to generating reports on website usage statistics, the Google Analytics pixel tag can be used, along with some advertising cookies described above, to enable us to show more relevant results in Google properties (such as Google Search) and all over the web.
These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information each time they visit web pages containing Google Maps geographic maps.
These cookies contain sufficient information to allow tracking.
3) Manage, block and delete cookies
You can configure the browser to accept all cookies, reject them all, receive a notification when a cookie is set and delete them. Each browser is different, so it is advisable to check the procedures in the browser guide to change your cookie preferences.
Below is a brief overview of the main browsers used:
By using our site, you accept that these types of cookies can be installed on your computer or mobile device.
For any questions related to cookies or this policy you can contact us by email@example.com